LANCE CHARLES TAMPLIN
5528 75th St Lubbock TX 79424
Professional Summary: A forward thinking, confident professional with extensive experience in sales and leadership, who has shown demonstrated expertise in meeting and exceeding sales objectives, and customer service goals. Passionate about helping others achieve their goals, team building and contributing to causes that help others.
AT&T (Direct TV) – Lubbock, TX 10/16 to Pres
Sales Account Associate,
- Receive inbound calls from prospective customers.
- Build rapport, assess the customer’s needs and offer the best solution.
- Present current promotions
- Bundle the suite of AT&T products including AT&T Home Phone, Wireless, High-Speed Internet, and DIRECTV.
- Attained #1 sales associate in training class.
- Consistently exceeding daily sales quotas
ADP – Chandler AZ 7/14 to 6/16
Small Business Payroll Coordinator
- Assist clients with performing on-line functions such as entering payroll, earnings and deductions, report generation, Tax jurisdictions, creating employee profiles and other company information management.
- Provide guidance to clients for complex tax amendments, filing exceptions, special tax payrolls and all other payroll operations and adjustments.
- Met or exceeded all job expectations: calls per hour, Customer Service scores, NICE (internal QA monitoring) reviews and peer recognitions
- Surpassed expectations in supporting added value services: Pay by Pay, Human Resources and other additional services.
- Promoted staffing strategies though the Voice, Einstein and one-on-one assistance with fellow associates
- Completed APA Paytrain fundamentals for CPP/FPC certification.
- Completed Payroll and Tax Fundamentals and Run Service Training.
Launched 7Minute Bible Parachurch Ministry – 7MinuteBible.com 4/14 – Present
- Worked with web and marketing representative to launch 7 Minute Bible web-site and social media marketing strategy.
- Write daily E-chronicle that uses narratives to bring the Bible to life.
- Daily work towards goal of writing complete daily E-Chronicles from Genesis through Revelation.
- E-chronicles are edited and sent out daily to subscribers.
Oasis Community Church – Scottsdale, AZ 1/12 to 3/14
Executive Pastor (Weekly Attendance 400)
- Developed monthly community-wide leadership training program for local business owners and executives.
- Developed marketing opportunities and innovative strategies between a variety of local communities, local and trans-continental business and our organization for on-going partnerships.
- Developed and conducted weekly leadership training for executive board and staff members.
- Implemented an elders and leaders training program.
- Moved first time guest to fully developing members, with the goal of getting Sunday attenders involved in meaningful ministry on a weekly basis. This includes: first time guest follow-up & next step decisions, new believer follow-up and care, leading people to take the steps of baptism, membership class, life groups and service.
- Developed and implemented a thriving life group system. This included: recruiting and training facilitators and hosts, curriculum development, church-wide marketing campaign and ongoing leadership/apprenticeship strategy.
- Developed sermon series including research, marketing and study guides for life group integration.
- Established and implemented Men’s ministry including organizing men’s retreats, studies and activities.
Grand Canyon University – Phoenix, AZ 1/10 to 1/12
- Maintained the highest student enrollment and retention rate on enrollment team for 18 months.
- Recruited students through various events, local high school prospecting, and home school meetings.
- Guided prospective students through the University's admissions processes including: financial aid, class participation and graduation.
- Ensured students had a solid understanding of the time commitment, technology and skills required to be a successful online learner.
- Served as the primary point of contact for student questions and concerns regarding degree requirements, programs, policies and procedures.
- Exceeded minimum requirements of 120 calls and over three hours of talk time daily.
- Managed several territories through marketing strategies to accommodate licensing requirements and degree program restrictions.
- Gained a thorough understanding and trained other enrollment counselors on the University's policies, degree programs, admissions requirements, processes and Department of Education guidelines.
Prayer Planet (Dr. Cornell Hann CEO) 1/09 to 1/10
Board of directors
- Assisted in organizing the National Day of Prayer.
- Facilitated strategic marketing, web design and business plan development.
- Met with partners for financial support and networking.
- Coordinated KingdomE networking events.
- Helped provide micro loans to entrepreneurs for business development.
- Assisted entrepreneurs in developing business plans, marketing, funding sources and overall infrastructure vision implementation.
PENNGROVE COMMUNITY CHURCH – Penngrove, CA 12/04 – 1/09
Senior Pastor and Youth Pastor (Weekly Attendance -150)
- Utilizing sales management experience, grew the church from 45 to 150 attendee’s through strategic growth programs which included: marketing, specialized events and various evangelism outreach activities.
- Developed a strong infrastructure, which included staff scheduling, department restructure, vision development and casting, ongoing leadership training, weekly staff development for six departments.
- Recruited and trained administrative assistant, youth director, children’s church director and music director.
- Developed and managed $150,000 annual P&L.
- Led community fundraising including local business donations.
ALLIED BUSINESS SCHOOLS – Laguna Hills, CA 04/01 – 12/04
Director of Admissions
- #1 Sales manager for 18 months.
- Doubled Real Estate Admissions productivity within one year.
- Increased Medical Department productivity by 400% within six months.
- Improved Trade Department productivity by 35% within six months.
- Directed staff of 25 admission representatives.
- Conducted all new hire procedural and sales training.
- Scheduled and coordinated representative phone times.
- Conducted weekly training, staff meetings and one-on-one representative productivity meetings.
- Assisted with course development and ensure quality standards are met at all levels.
- Completed Trilogy Leadership and D.I.S.C. behavioral training
Grand Canyon University – Master of Science Christian Studies with an emphasis on Pastoral Ministry
Southern Christian University – Bachelor of Science in Christian Studies