Allen.email@example.com | 512.433.0303
I am looking for a position with a growing company where I can apply my experience to increase the company’s reputation and profitability.
Telecommunications Account Management Business Development Consultative Seller Sales Management Established Salesperson Sales Development Strategic Sales Planning
Sprint PCs – Lubbock, TX November 2013 – Present
Teach and coach on the sales floor, and inspiring continuous learning on new products and solutions. Encourage consistent success and career development through formal, monthly one-on-one coaching sessions, while challenging individual and team performance against business goals and implementing business improvement strategies.
- Upselling and cross-selling products and services to existing customers
- Average monthly recurring revenue $47 per line comparatively to lines per plan
- Increased store sales from $30 per handset to $81 over the course of three months
- Average net activations to goal of 155.4% over 3 years
- Work closely with business rep to drive new account acquisition (WESTex Documents)
ThreadsInk, LLC – Lubbock,TX March 2009 – July 2012
Managing Partner/ Co-Owner
Oversee all incoming accounts and coordinate order schedules. Assisted in completing all screen printing order and vector-based designs.
- Manage all invoices for incoming customer orders
- Gain new business by marketing to community through social media outlets
- Work closely with employees to ensure timely completion of all orders to ensure the best customer experience
Cleartalk Wireless – Lubbock, TX August 2009 – March 2011
Trainer/ Business Procurement Manager
Responsible for store opening and closing, customer escalations, employee scheduling and making decisions with the management team while supervising sales products and services, as well as actively solicit new business customers through outside sales and store marketing events.
- Primary duty to sell products and services such as mobile devices and services
- New client management and development
- Trained incoming supervisors and managers
- Provided testing for all store trainers
Wells Fargo Bank – Lubbock,TX November 2006 – March 2008
Introduce existing and potential customers to new products and services, and generate leads for other members of the sales team to close. Under direct supervision, processes customer transactions within established guidelines. Identified and made sales referrals, recommend alternate channels, cross-sells bank services and products for Wells Fargo and partners
- Achieved Tier 1 quarterly (Gold standard teller)
- Number 1 at Central Branch (Lubbock, TX) in monthly sales quotas
- Work closely with personal bankers to help customers achieve maximum financial potential (savings, retirement planning, etc.)
Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX | Bachelor of Human Sciences August 2016
LEADERSHIP & INVOLVEMENT
Hispanic Student Society Community Service Organization 2004 - 2006
Omega Delta Phi Community Service Fraternity 2003 - 2008
Defined and implemented financial plans focusing on the community and business awareness from a multicultural viewpoint; managed and submitted financial budgets and supervised committee chairs semester projects.
Casa of the South Plains Pancake Festival Guadalupe Center of Lubbock
Caesar Chavez March Lubbock Catholic Resale Center Habitat for Humanity